Mentor Coach Training Information for ACC and PCC Applicants
Crossroads offers a 12-week course of mentor coaching—mentoring on your coaching skills to increase your ability to coach effectively in accordance with the ICF core competencies.
Coach mentoring is coaching for those who already have basic training as coaches and who want to improve their skills so they can apply for credentialing through the International Coach Federation (ICF), or just improve their coaching skills. Ten hours of mentoring is required by the ICF for all Portfolio or ACSTH applicants.
Crossroads provide mentor coaching for those applying for the ACC or PCC credential. Both group mentor trainings and individual trainings take place over three months, as required by the ICF.
Benefits of mentoring include:
- A deep understanding the 11 ICF core competencies
- Increased confidence in your coaching skills
- Appreciation of your own signature coaching style
- Written and verbal feedback on your coaching skills
- Greater awareness of your coaching strengths and stretches
- Support in applying for ICF credentials
Group Mentor Coaching classes provide the required mentoring hours and include three private (one-to-one) hours. We are now enrolling for the next group mentoring class. For more information about our next class, click here to send an email.
Individual mentoring is also available for ACC or PCC applicants. For more information about getting private mentoring click here.